In this activity, children will explore what waste is, and will think about how we should be dealing with waste. They will understand there are different bins for different types of waste, and will sing a song about putting waste in the correct bin.
- This activity is designed to help connect children to the wonders of the natural world through sensory and play-based learning.
Lesson guides and printables
Learning Outcome 2:
- Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- 2.3 Children become aware of fairness
Learning Outcome 4:
- Children are confident and involved learners
- 4.1 Children develop dispositions for learning such as curiosity, cooperation, confidence, creativity, commitment, enthusiasm, persistence, imagination and reflexivity