This is an energetic activity to get your students outside and becoming familiar with new words they will learn about renewable energy.
- There is a lot to know about energy and our environment, but sometimes just getting out and having some fun is a great way to learn.
Lesson guides and printables
Australian curriculum content descriptions:
Year 3 Science:
- Science knowledge helps people to understand the effect of their actions (ACSHE051).
- Heat can be produced in many ways and can move from one object to another (ACSSU049).
Year 4 Science:
- Science knowledge helps people to understand the effect of their actions (ACSHE062).
Syllabus Outcomes: ST2-11LW, ST2-6PW.
Indoor or outdoor activity: Outdoor
Time required: 45 mins.
Learning areas addressed: Health and Physical Education, Sustainability.
Level of teacher scaffolding: Lead the students in activity.
- Printed sheet of words and actions
- Large open space
This is an original Cool.org lesson. Facts and figures in these lessons may have changed since this lesson was published. We always endeavour to update our resources in a timely manner, but if you see an error or issue in our resources please get in touch with us.