Students bring together what they believe needs to be done to provide future energy solutions.
- formulate interconnected solutions at many levels of society.
- demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in a creative manner to complete activity.
- communicate effectively in an oral presentation.
- demonstrate the ability to research and compile information on issues, and to communicate lessons from research through art or literacy activities (extension).
Lesson guides and printables
Australian Curriculum content descriptions:
Year 9 Science:
- Use knowledge of scientific concepts to draw conclusions that are consistent with evidence (ACSIS170)
Year 10 Science:
- Use knowledge of scientific concepts to draw conclusions that are consistent with evidence (ACSIS204)
Syllabus Outcomes: SC5-7WS.
- Writing materials
- Computer and internet access to online student worksheet.
This is an original Cool.org lesson. Facts and figures in these lessons may have changed since this lesson was published. We always endeavour to update our resources in a timely manner, but if you see an error or issue in our resources please get in touch with us.