Students identify what will be the best option for their first car.
- understand the energy requirements used in transportation.
- demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in a creative manner to complete activity.
- demonstrate the ability to research and compile information on issues, and to communicate lessons from research through art or literacy activities (extension).
Lesson guides and printables
Australian Curriculum content descriptions:
Year 9 Science:
- People can use scientific knowledge to evaluate whether they should accept claims, explanations or predictions (ACSHE160)
Year 10 Science:
- People can use scientific knowledge to evaluate whether they should accept claims, explanations or predictions (ACSHE194)
Syllabus Outcomes: SC5-13ES.
- Art and writing materials
- Internet and library access
- Printed worksheet
This is an original Cool.org lesson. Facts and figures in these lessons may have changed since this lesson was published. We always endeavour to update our resources in a timely manner, but if you see an error or issue in our resources please get in touch with us.